Description: KJV Family Bible with Engraving Plate
We messed up, and you can benefit from our mistakes. This family Bible was not personalized correctly, and while we cannot remove the mistake from the Bible's cover, we can install an engraving plate over the mistake, personalize it to your specifications, and pass great savings on to you.
Just select your personalization options, add to cart, and save! The Bible is new and unused, and will make a great gift or heirloom for your family.
This edition is a marvelous way to pass on a legacy of faith to a new generation. Designed specifically to encourage families to worship together, it makes a splendid gift for bridal showers, weddings, special occasions, or holidays.
The beautiful, 8-page Family Records section provides plenty of space to record weddings, births, and other important dates. The 15.5-point type makes reading a joy, and the unique Family Values Section is a treasure-trove of information on how to make God’s Word the central focus of family life.
- Gold stamping on spine and cover.
- Sewn pages with gilded page edges.
- 8-page Family Records section.
- 17 full color illustrations of biblical scenes by classic European artists.
- 48-page Family Values section (see contents below).
- Two-column text.
The Family Values Section addresses these important topics:
- The Family Circle - Explains the importance of the Bible as the basis for establishing the Christian family.
- The Family’s Faith - An essay on how parents can be the family’s role models and leaders.
- The Family Bible - The authorship, themes, and content of every book of the Bible.
- Family Bible Reading - Guidance in reading the Bible topically or to address daily needs.
- Unfamiliar Words in the Bible - Explains words found in the KJV which are no longer in everyday usage.
- 30-page Dictionary/Concordance - Gives brief definitions of key words and terms found in the Scriptures.
- Why Read the Bible? - Powerful reasons to start reading the Bible, plus five methods for doing so.
- How the Bible Came to Us - A fascinating and informative essay on the development of the KJV.
- Daily Bible Readings - A choice of three daily reading plans.
- Life in Bible Times - Insights into the customs and cultures of biblical people.
- Natural History of the Bible - Trees, plants, animals, birds, and place names found in the Bible are defined here.
- Books of the Bible - Two indexes help readers locate specific books and verses.
Select the "Details" tab above for additional information.
Details: KJV Family Bible with Engraving Plate
White Padded Bonded Leather
NATL PUB CO
King James Version
Category: Family Bibles
No. of Units:
Complete Old and New Testaments
Words of Christ in Red:
16 - Type size samples
(Adobe Reader required)
2.5 x 8.5 x 11
Use the search box above to look for additional formats and similar items.