Description: Catholic Book of Bible Stories
This beautifully illustrated Bible storybook retells fifty well-known Bible stories just for children ages four to eight. Each story ends with a “God’s Blessing,” “Faith to Grow,” and a prayer. And for extra fun and hands-on learning, you and your child can enjoy the activities section included at the end of the storybook.
- 50 stories retold from Scripture
- “God’s Blessing”: helps emphasize the key message from each Bible story
- “Faith to Grow”: personalizes the story and ties it to the Catholic faith and traditions, and ends with a prayer
- Four-color artwork throughout by Doris Ettlinger, artist of the Little House on the Prairie books
- Fun crafts and activities
Select the "Details" tab above for additional information.
Details: Catholic Book of Bible Stories
Category: Catholic Children's Bibles
No. of Units:
Knowlton, Laurie Lazzaro - Ettlinger, Doris -
Use the search box above to look for additional formats and similar items.