is the first sports-themed New Testament in the hot-selling magazine format for teens and young adults. Inspiring photography and challenging questions push the reader toward a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. Sports-themed facts, self-improvement tips, charts, personal reflections, and assessments connect sports enthusiasts to the life-changing power of Scripture. Readers will challenge their mind and body as they learn important life lessons from the world of sports.
- Magazine format
- High-quality graphics with four-color interior
- Readable NLT text
- Designed for male and female sports fans
- Notes written by sports ministry experts
- Book introductions
- Monthly Action Plans to set and record personal goals
- Key verse call-outs
- Practical question & answer section
Select the "Details" tab above for additional information.
New Living Translation
Category: Youth and Teen Bibles
No. of Units:
Old and New Testaments w/o Apocrypha
7 7/8 x 10 5/8
7th Grade-College Sophomore
Tyndale House Publishers
Use the search box above to look for additional formats and similar items.