Description: NASB Minister's Bible
The NASB Minister’s Bible is the perfect “on-the-go” Bible to equip pastors,
counselors, pastoral caregivers, lay teachers—everyone active in Christian
service. Pairing the ultra-precise New American Standard Bible text with a rich
array of unique resources, it helps them meet the challenges of everyday
ministry opportunities as well as manage its stresses.
Features include a practical guide to visitation; sample services for
weddings, funerals, and baptisms; a step-by-step plan of salvation; quick-find
scripture references to answer tough questions; and more. Ministry helps were
previously published in The NIV Pastor’s Bible and have now been thoroughly
updated. This is the Bible that ministers are asking for!
• The only NASB Bible targeted specifically to ordained as well as lay
• Sturdy sewn binding will give years of hard-wearing service
• Slimmer size in beautiful genuine leather binding is easy to carry anywhere
• Field-tested ministry helps meet the unique needs of pastors and other
• Step-by-step plan of salvation and quick-find scripture references to answer
• Black letter text
• One ribbon markers
Select the "Details" tab above for additional information.
Details: NASB Minister's Bible
New American Standard
Category: Specialty Bibles
No. of Units:
Complete Without Apocrypha
Page Size: 6½ x 9½ inches
Hendrickson Publishers - -
Use the search box above to look for additional formats and similar items.