Description: NIV Archaeological Study Bible
Featuring a four-color interior, over 500 full-color photographs, in-text maps, detailed charts, study notes and cultural facts that bring the ancient biblical world to life … The Archaeological Study Bible will open your eyes to the archaeological, historical, and cultural contexts of the stories you read and the people you meet in Scripture.
"Readers who desire a more intimate knowledge of the historical context of the Bible will appreciate the NIV Archaeological Study Bible. Full of informative articles and full-color photographs of places and objects from biblical times, this Bible examines the archaeological record surrounding God’s Word and brings the biblical world to life. Readers’ personal studies will be enriched as they become more informed about the empires, places, and peoples of the ancient world.
• Four-color interior throughout
• Bottom-of-page study notes exploring passages that speak on archaeological and cultural facts
• Articles (520) covering five main categories: Archaeological Sites, Cultural and Historical Notes, Ancient Peoples and Lands, the Reliability of the Bible, and Ancient Texts and Artifacts
• Approximately 500 4-color photographs interspersed throughout
• Detailed book introductions that provide basic, at-a-glance information
• Detailed charts on pertinent topics
• In-text color maps that assist the reader in placing the action
Select the "Details" tab above for additional information.
Details: NIV Archaeological Study Bible
Italian Duo-Tone™, Berry Crème/Chocolate
New International Version
Category: Archaeological Study Bible
No. of Units:
Complete Bible without Apocrypha
Words of Christ in Red:
9 - Type size samples
(Adobe Reader required)
Page Size: 6-1/4 x 9-1/4
Walter C. Kaiser, Jr. and Duane Garrett
Use the search box above to look for additional formats and similar items.