Description: KJV Family Faith & Values Heritage Ed.
This edition is a marvelous way to pass on a legacy of faith to a new
generation. Designed specifically to encourage families to worship together, it
makes a splendid gift for bridal showers, weddings, special occasions, or
The beautiful, 8-page Family Records section provides plenty of space to
record weddings, births, and other important dates. The 15.5-point type makes
reading a joy, and the unique Family Values Section is a treasure-trove of
information on how to make God’s Word the central focus of family life.
- Gold stamping on spine and cover.
- Sewn pages with gilded page edges.
- 8-page Family Records section.
- 17 full color illustrations of biblical scenes by classic European
- 48-page Family Values section (see contents below).
- Two-column text.
The Family Values Section addresses these important topics:
- The Family Circle - Explains the importance of the Bible as the basis for
establishing the Christian family.
- The Family’s Faith - An essay on how parents can be the family’s role
models and leaders.
- The Family Bible - The authorship, themes, and content of every book of
- Family Bible Reading - Guidance in reading the Bible topically or to
address daily needs.
- Unfamiliar Words in the Bible - Explains words found in the KJV which are
no longer in everyday usage.
- 30-page Dictionary/Concordance - Gives brief definitions of key words and
terms found in the Scriptures.
- Why Read the Bible? - Powerful reasons to start reading the Bible, plus
five methods for doing so.
- How the Bible Came to Us - A fascinating and informative essay on the
development of the KJV.
- Daily Bible Readings - A choice of three daily reading plans.
- Life in Bible Times - Insights into the customs and cultures of biblical
- Natural History of the Bible - Trees, plants, animals, birds, and place
names found in the Bible are defined here.
- Books of the Bible - Two indexes help readers locate specific books and
Keywords: KJV Family Faith & Values Heritage Edition Black Padded Bonded Leather King James Version National Publishing Company
Select the "Details" tab above for additional information.
Details: KJV Family Faith & Values Heritage Ed.
Black Padded Bonded Leather
NATL PUB CO
King James Version
Category: Family Bibles
Complete Old and New Testaments
Words of Christ in Red:
16 - Type size samples
(Adobe Reader required)
2.5 x 8.5 x 11
Published by: Oxford Bibliographical Society
Use the search box above to look for additional formats and similar items.