Special pricing for churches and ministries only. The Life Recovery Bible is today's #1-selling recovery Bible and is
based on the 12-step recovery model. It was created by two of today's leading
recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed., to lead
readers to the source of true healing--God himself.
- New Living Translation
- Recovery Notes--Placed throughout the Bible text, these notes
pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery
- Twelve Step Devotionals--A reading chain of 84 Bible-based
devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and placed throughout the
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals--Based on the Serenity Prayer, these
devotionals provide an excellent More than 50 Bible-based devotionals create
an excellent guide to recovery
- Recovery Profiles--Key Bible characters are profiled and
important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives
- Recovery Reflections--Topically arranged recovery reflections
pinpoint specific Scripture passages at the end of most Bible books
- Recovery Themes--Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the
openings of various Bible books
- Other Features: Outlines, book histories, topical index,
devotional index, book introductions, user's guide, and a new 12-step
NLT Life Recovery Bible New Living Translation Paperback Tyndale House Publishers
Warranty and Returns
All Bibles guarantees all products to be free from defects in material or workmanship for 30 days.
Most manufacturers and publishers offer limited warranties on their products from one year to life.
For more information, see our returns policy.
This item is non-returnable unless defective.