DescriptionA larger-print, loose-leaf edition that comes without Binder. Cords
are also notated.
Howard Publishing has been producing quality hymnals since 1971 and has sold
millions of copies around the world. Now, after many years of searching,
testing, and consulting and in response to the diverse needs of today's church,
Howard Publishing presents the finest hymnal ever produced. You will find this
quality hymnal to be balanced, comprehensive, inspiring, and above all, useful.
Every feature of this book is designed to help churches express their praise to
God. It contains:
- Over one thousand selections
- Large print, easy-to-read format
- The most balanced selection of hymns, gospel songs, and contemporary
worship and praise songs ever collected, including all the most popular songs
as reported by Christian Copyright Licensing International (CCLI)
- Seventeen major topical sections to help implement worship themes with
minimal page turning
- Over seventy-five worship theme medleys with songs printed in sequence for
- Historical and metrical information on each song
- A pertinent scripture written out with every song
- Eight helpful indexes, including an expanded Topical Index with over
sixty-five categories, a Scripture Text and Readings Index, a Medley Index,
and five more important indexes
- Available in conventional notes only
Songs of Faith and Praise is beautifully and durably constructed for constant
congregational use. The finest paper was carefully chosen—it is thin to reduce
bulk yet opaque and strong. The world's top printer and binder was selected,
and a leather-textured, tear-resistant cover will provide many years of
Warranty and Returns
All Bibles guarantees all products to be free from defects in material or workmanship for 30 days.
Most manufacturers and publishers offer limited warranties on their products from one year to life.
For more information, see our returns policy.
This item is non-returnable unless defective.