Membership Plus® Version 12 Deluxe has everything you need to easily manage a small church's or organization's membership, contribution and accounting records. Easily maintain member, visitor and organization information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, group and activity participation, contributions and pledges, spiritual development, volunteer tracking, spiritual gifts, talent tracking, and more. With Membership PLUS Deluxe, you have the added ability to maintain and report on your chart of accounts, fund balances, income and expense accounts, and much more. Plus, you can print checks directly from the program!
- Keep important family, individual, and organizational information up-to-date, consistent, and at your fingertips
- Customize data for your specific needs with an unlimited number of user defined fields and dates
- Create and record an unlimited amount of notes by type for individuals, families and organizations
- Store an unlimited amount of phone numbers and email addresses
- Maintain alternate addresses, with activation dates, for college students, military personnel and people with winter or summer homes
- Customizable grids allow you to sort, group and/or filter records by any standard field such as family or individual name, envelope number, member status, gender, birthday and more
- Customizable quick lists can be printed directly from the individual or family grid list view
- Deactivate records with a simple click to eliminate them from being included in reports, labels, lists, searches and filters
- Easily add people to Groups from the individual or family record
- Import individual and family pictures from digital files or scanned images
- Create phone directories and church directories with or without pictures
- Print mailing labels, 3x5 cards, ID badges or name tags
- Quickly view a map and driving directions to any persons address right from their record (internet connection required)
- Enter individual or combined contributions entries
- Track an unlimited amount of giving funds using fund names or fund numbers
- Track multi-year giving history
- Indicate if a fund is tax deductible fund or non tax-deductible (can be over written during contribution entry
- Record pledges for individuals, families or organizations by fund and pledge period
- Record gifts to multiple giving funds in one contribution entry
- Customizable grids allow you to sort, group and/or filter records by contributor, contribution amount, contribution date, check number, deposit id, batch id, created date and more
- Print quick lists directly from the contribution grid list view
- Copy previous contributions for those who repeatedly give the same amount to the same fund(s)
- Print Contribution Statements and Receipts including Canadian Tax Receipts , checks and more
- Link Deposits to the Accounting General Ledger so that entries are made automatically. Link funds in contributions to specific accounts in Accounting for automatic entries to income and designated accounts
- Browse deposits to view detailed information such as contributions included in the deposit, bank totals, fund totals, date and amount
- Quickly print a deposit summary to attach to your actual deposit slip
- Use Contributions @ home for offsite contribution entry
- Manage an unlimited number of groups, committees, volunteers, and activities
- Track an unlimited number of people for each group
- Track roles for each person that is a member of a group
- Print mailing labels, reports and lists for members of a group
- Collect, maintain and manage information about your members unique spiritual gifts, time, and talents
- Manage outreach programs
- Track visitors and prospects
- Easily convert prospects to members
- Quickly track inward and outward visits
- Create customizable visit response codes
- Report on completed and/or scheduled visits
- Generate lists of visits by assigned callers, visitors or teams
- Record summary or detailed attendance for classes, services, events, and more
- Set up an unlimited number of classes and small groups
- Print blank attendance marking sheets
- Quick attendance marking by defaulting the entire class or group present or absent, the only having to change the exceptions
- Report absentees by date or range of dates
- View and print attendance summaries
- Quickly promote members
- Maintain standard bookkeeping practices
- Easily categorize your account types with customizable Chart of Accounts
- Create custom filters to quickly find data that meets the same criteria
- Save frequently used filters for future use
- Maintain separate sets of books or funds
- Enter beginning balances for account start up
- Check writer program included that reminds you when checks are due to be printed
- Quickly perform budgeting and bank reconciliation tasks
- Enter budget amounts based on annual, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly timeframes
- Copy budget from one year to another
- Generate standard accounting reports
- Operate on a calendar or fiscal year
- Store payee (vendor) information
- Automatically make posts to General Ledger from Contributions
- View detailed accounting transaction information on one General Ledger screen
- Track important dates, meetings, events, and more with multiple calendars
- Manage tasks with on-screen reminders
- Register attendees for events
- Track room and equipment inventory
Reporting, Security, & More
- Choose from 100+ standard reports and customize by adding logos, colors and more
- Easily print mailing labels and generate reports
- Export reports to pdf, html, csv or txt formats to attach to emails or insert into publications
- Set security per user and/or module
- Synchronize data with Microsoft® Outlook™ Contacts
- Purchase multi-user licenses for up to 4 users
- First order of Checks is free for Deluxe purchases
- Get the convenience of printing single or multiple checks quickly from you laser printer. Create a check with an itemized list of labor hours, expenses, or multiple invoices printed on perforated stubs with Laser Checks. Your first order of checks is FREE!
- Ensure authenticity with pre-printed Charitable Tax Statements. Order our Charitable Tax Statements. Avoid printing hassles. Use our Laser Checks, which are guaranteed to work and free f
FREE PRE-CHRISTMAS DELIVERY
on orders of $50 or more on orders placed thru Saturday, December 8. This offer excludes delivery outside the lower 48 United States. Also excluded are some case-quantity products and orders some orders requiring logo imprinting. All Bibles is not responsible for failed delivery due to bad weather. Allow up to December 23 for delivery.
Orders over $50 qualify for free shipping which usually requires 1-3 weeks for delivery. An additional 3-4 weeks may be required for delivery outside lower 48 United States. While most products ship the same or next business day, some free shipping orders may not ship out immediately. If you need your item(s) soon, please choose a shipping method that meets your requirements.
Calculate other shipping options before checkout...
For other shipping options and their costs, simply add items to your shopping cart and click the "Estimate Shipping" button on that page.
When will it ship?
In-stock items usually ship the same or next business day when "Standard" or a faster shipping method is chosen. If you choose "Economy" or "Free Shipping," products may require a few extra days to leave the warehouse. However, items are shipped to deliver within the timeframe indicated.
What are the shipping options, and how long will it take?
With most products, you can choose one of the following options:
- Free Shipping (1-3 weeks) - For orders of $50 or more
- Economy (7-15 days*)
- Standard (2-5 business days*)
- 3rd Business Day*
- 2nd Business Day*
- Next Business Day*
The "days" reflect days in transit after items ship, and do not include holidays or weather delays. "Business days" are Monday thru Friday excluding any legal holidays. If you order an item on Monday, choose 3rd Business Day shipping and it ships on Tuesday, you can expect delivery on or before Friday if there are no holidays or severe weather. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, military installations overseas and U.S. territories may require additional transit time. All Bibles is not responsible for delays due to bad weather or other acts of God as shipping companies do not guarantee delivery time for delays outside their control.
Warranty and Returns
All Bibles guarantees all products to be free from defects in material or workmanship for 30 days.
Most manufacturers and publishers offer limited warranties on their products from one year to life.
For more information, see our returns policy.
Return period for this item: 15 days from delivery
System Requirements: Membership Plus Deluxe Version 12Windows XP SP3 or newer, Pentium D Class or higher, 1 Gb RAM, 1Gb for base install--more needed for larger databases.