A hardcover study Bible for students of the Bible with notes and articles written by Philip Yancey and Tim Stafford. Includes the full text of the NIV Bible, the world’s most popular modern English Bible translation.
This Bible’s proven, common-sense approach to studying the Scriptures appeals to high school students and college readers. Its thoughtful, carefully researched features will help overcome common obstacles to reading and understanding the Bible. Written and edited by award-winning authors Philip Yancey and Tim Stafford.
• Complete NIV text
• Three-track reading plan
• Book introductions and overviews
• Insights provide background information on key passages
• Guided Tours offer a bird’s-eye view of the Bible
• Highlights present short commentary on specific verses
• 100 People You Should Know
• Indexes, glossaries, and study helps
• Subject guide
• Eight pages of maps with index