The ESV Study Bible was created to help people understand the Bible in a deeper way—to understand the timeless truth of God’s Word as a powerful, compelling, life-changing reality. To accomplish this, the ESV Study Bible
combines the best and most recent evangelical Christian scholarship with the highly regarded ESV Bible text. The result is the most comprehensive study Bible ever published—with 2,752 pages of extensive, accessible Bible resources.
Created by an outstanding team of 95 evangelical Christian scholars and teachers, the ESV Study Bible presents completely new study notes, maps, illustrations, charts, timelines, articles, and introductions. Altogether the ESV Study Bible comprises 2 million words of Bible text, insightful explanation, teaching, and reference material—equivalent to a 20-volume Bible resource library all contained in one volume.
- 2 million words of Bible text and insightful teaching in 2,752 pages.
- 20,000 notes—focusing especially on understanding the Bible text and providing answers to frequently raised issues.
- Over 50 articles—including articles on the Bible’s authority and reliability; on biblical archaeology, theology, ethics, and personal application.
- 200-plus charts—offering key insights and in-depth analysis in clear, concise outline form; located throughout the Bible.
Over 200 full-color maps—created with the latest digital technology, satellite images, and archaeological research; printed in full color throughout the Bible.
80,000 cross-references—to encourage easy location of important words, passages, and biblical themes.
40 all-new illustrations—including full-color renderings and architectural diagrams of the Tabernacle, the Ark of the Covenant, Solomon’s temple, Herod’s temple, the city of Jerusalem in Jesus’ time and throughout the history of Israel, and many more.
Binding and Printing Specifications
- Pages and size—Pages: 2,752; trim size: 6 ½ × 9 ¼ inches.
- Paper—Printed on high-opacity, high-quality French Bible paper from Papeteries Du Léman (PDL); this is widely considered the finest paper in the world and is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, having been made from forests that are managed to preserve and sustain forestlands.
Typesetting—Set in highly readable, 9-point, single-column type for the Bible text, and 7.25-point, double-column type for the notes.
- Printing—Full-color throughout, printed on high-speed web presses created especially for the high-quality demands of Bible printing.
- Binding—All editions are Smyth sewn, which is considered the finest Bible binding method and is designed to last a lifetime.
Free Pre-Christmas delivery is currently being offered on orders over $50 to the lower 48 United States. This excludes orders for logo imprinting, some case-quantities and special orders. All Bibles will process orders and turn them over to package carriers (USPS, UPS, FEDEX) in time to be delivered by the carriers' required time frames. Delays due to bad weather, emergencies or similar situations are outside our control and All Bibles is not responsible in such cases.
Orders over $50, excluding logo imprinting orders, qualify for free shipping which usually requires 1-3 weeks for delivery. An additional 3-4 weeks may be required for delivery outside the lower 48 United States. While most products ship the same or next business day, some free shipping orders may not ship out immediately. If you need your item(s) soon, please choose a shipping method that meets your requirements.
Free Shipping may not be available for U.S. territories.
Calculate other shipping options before checkout...
For other shipping options and their costs, simply add items to your shopping cart and click the "Estimate Shipping" button on that page.
When will it ship?
In-stock items usually ship the same or next business day when "Standard" or a faster shipping method is chosen. If you choose "Economy" or "Free Shipping," products may require a few extra days to leave the warehouse. However, items are shipped to deliver within the timeframe indicated.
What are the shipping options, and how long will it take?
With most products, you can choose one of the following options:
- Free Shipping (1-3 weeks) - For orders of $50 or more
- Economy (7-15 days*)
- Standard (2-5 business days*)
- 3rd Business Day*
- 2nd Business Day*
- Next Business Day*
The "days" reflect days in transit after items ship, and do not include holidays or weather delays. "Business days" are Monday thru Friday excluding any legal holidays. If you order an item on Monday, choose 3rd Business Day shipping and it ships on Tuesday, you can expect delivery on or before Friday if there are no holidays or severe weather. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, military installations overseas and U.S. territories may require additional transit time. All Bibles is not responsible for delays due to bad weather or other acts of God as shipping companies do not guarantee delivery time for delays outside their control.
Warranty and Returns
All Bibles guarantees all products to be free from defects in material or workmanship for 30 days.
Most manufacturers and publishers offer limited warranties on their products from one year to life.
For more information, see our returns policy.
Return period for this item: 30 days from delivery