Finally! the perfect lectern solution for customizing logos for your institution or presentation slide shows. Designed with a new sleek curved shape in a modern cherry laminate, which provides a contemporary look for a variety of venues, The Vision is furnished with breakthrough technology; a 15-inch LCD screen built into the front of the unit. The screen has the ability to display images uploaded with a SD-card or flash drive. It includes a remote control, allowing the presenter to switch to various pre-loaded images with a touch of a button during a presentation or between speeches.
This integrated system can be used to display customized logos for schools, hotels or places of worship. Additionally, it enables a speaker to bring a presentation to life by displaying diagrams and photos for the audience. This beautifully hand crafted lectern is built with a ¾-inch stain and scratch resistant thermofused melamine laminate on MDF, and is available in a wood grain cherry color. The unit is equipped with two shelves for ample storage. Moves easily with four concealed casters, two locking. Assembly required.
- Supported Formats: JPEG /MPEG /MP 3 (For sound-equipped models)
- Double light tube
- Full range of customizable settings: Contrast brightness, saturation, intervals of the slide show, language, picture layout…
- On screen menus available in seven different languages. Remote control also included.
- Variable image display intervals in slideshow mode with programmable transitions.
- Models weigh from 78-110 pounds.