"I am excited for the ways that moms will draw on God's strength through the NIV Mom's Devotional Bible. Packed with practical inspiration, it is an incredible tool to help moms find hope and daily encouragement." Sherry Surratt – CEO and President, MOPS International
Mom, you don't have to go it alone! The NIV Mom's Devotional Bible helps you to be the very best mom you can be by relating the Bible to your everyday life as a mom—whether you’re a new or experienced mom! A trusted source of wisdom to help you as you learn how to be the type of mom God wants you to be, this Bible provides a year of weekday and weekend devotions. These daily readings are full of good advice and encouragement from Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers, International (MOPS). Her inspiring insights help you understand and delight in your vital role of raising children and remind you to keep your head high when dealing with the stress of parenthood. You'll also find resources that show you where to turn for help with the special challenges you face and that offer insight into your role as a mother by linking your real-life encounters as a mom with biblical dilemmas. Whether you have 5 minutes to read or 15, the devotions in this Bible will touch your heart.
• A year's worth of daily devotions, M-F, mostly written by Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers International (MOPS). Some devotions also written by other authors, including: Stormie Omartian, Tracey Bianchi, Shauna Niequist, Ann Voskamp, Lysa TerKeurst, Shayne Moore, Jennifer Grant, Linda Dillow, Margaret Feinberg, Karol Ladd, Anita Lustrea, Sheila Walsh, Angela Thomas, and Carolyn Custis James.
• 5 devotions written for you by everyday, real-life moms facing the same struggles you do.
• Weekend “Momday” devotions cycle through four special interest areas for moms:
1) Better Moms Make a Better World reveals five essential ingredients for improving yourself as a mother, which has tremendous implications for your family and your world;
2) Train Up a Child helps you teach your children about God and how he can be reflected in their lives;
3) A Time to Play gives some good reasons why play is important, even on the busiest days, and it offers some creative ideas for having fun;
4) Get Growing encourages you, as a mom and as a woman, to expand your mind and spirit as you journey through motherhood.
• Index of topics important to mothers
• Resource list offers timely, practical help for moms
• 12 full-color “Keepsake Pages”
• Double-column format
• Promises and Prayers for Mom
FREE PRE-CHRISTMAS DELIVERY
on orders of $50 or more on orders placed thru Saturday, December 8. This offer excludes delivery outside the lower 48 United States. Also excluded are some case-quantity products and orders some orders requiring logo imprinting. All Bibles is not responsible for failed delivery due to bad weather. Allow up to December 23 for delivery.
Orders over $50 qualify for free shipping which usually requires 1-3 weeks for delivery. An additional 3-4 weeks may be required for delivery outside lower 48 United States. While most products ship the same or next business day, some free shipping orders may not ship out immediately. If you need your item(s) soon, please choose a shipping method that meets your requirements.
Calculate other shipping options before checkout...
For other shipping options and their costs, simply add items to your shopping cart and click the "Estimate Shipping" button on that page.
When will it ship?
In-stock items usually ship the same or next business day when "Standard" or a faster shipping method is chosen. If you choose "Economy" or "Free Shipping," products may require a few extra days to leave the warehouse. However, items are shipped to deliver within the timeframe indicated.
What are the shipping options, and how long will it take?
With most products, you can choose one of the following options:
- Free Shipping (1-3 weeks) - For orders of $50 or more
- Economy (7-15 days*)
- Standard (2-5 business days*)
- 3rd Business Day*
- 2nd Business Day*
- Next Business Day*
The "days" reflect days in transit after items ship, and do not include holidays or weather delays. "Business days" are Monday thru Friday excluding any legal holidays. If you order an item on Monday, choose 3rd Business Day shipping and it ships on Tuesday, you can expect delivery on or before Friday if there are no holidays or severe weather. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, military installations overseas and U.S. territories may require additional transit time. All Bibles is not responsible for delays due to bad weather or other acts of God as shipping companies do not guarantee delivery time for delays outside their control.