Special pricing for churches and/or ministries only. Read through the Bible completely, from "cover to cover," in a manageable way.
The Bible in 90 Days is both a Bible and a curriculum that allows individuals to complete what for many Christians is the goal of a lifetime—to read through the Bible completely, from “cover to cover,” in a manageable time frame. The basic plan consists of reading 12 pages a day of this specially prepared large-print Bible—a task that usually takes between 45 minutes and an hour—to help readers achieve their goals. Many people spend more time than that commuting back and forth to work every day! This Bible is part of a larger program, a 14-week curriculum kit designed to help people read through the entire text of the Bible with an opportunity to discuss their reading in a community setting.
Developed, field-tested, and used by its creator, Ted Cooper, a Houston businessman, this curriculum has proven successful at many different churches and with a range of denominational affiliations.
• NIV Thinline LP Bible: the format individuals and classes have successfully used to achieve the 12-page-a-day goal
• “Start and end” markers help readers understand where to begin and end each day’s reading
• Helpful front matter articles, including an overview of what they’ll be reading each day, the answer to the question, “Why read the Bible in 90 days?” encouragement from the ministry’s founder, Ted Cooper, and other helpful information
• Specific marketing language on the dust jacket targeted to the goal-oriented individual who will find this Bible engagement “purple cow” challenging and appealing
Curriculum Kit Includes:
• One specially prepared NIV Thinline Bible, Large Print in a hardcover format (Also sold separately)
• (2) DVDs with Leader’s Guide. Material features John Walton (OT) and Mark Strauss (NT)
• Enhanced CD-ROM with Posters/promotional material for use in churches—bulletin inserts, etc.
• An audio Bible sampler on CD and 90-day listening plan
• One Participant’s Guide that gives brief overviews, study questions, and encouragement to keep going every day (Also sold separately)