Written by women for women, the New Women’s Devotional Bible in NIV offers a fresh perspective on God’s Word through a year’s worth of relevant, engaging devotions placed throughout the text of the NIV.
An all-new devotional Bible, the New Women’s Devotional Bible helps a new generation of Christian women apply God’s Word to their lives. It includes a full
year of all-new devotions by women of God. Added features from its bestselling predecessor make this Bible more engaging, practical, and versatile.
• Complete text of the NIV—the most read, most trusted Bible translation
• A full year of weekday and weekend devotions bring insight and inspiration. Also included are questions for reflection to help women apply God’s Word to life.
• Devotions by well-known—and not-so-well-known women of God, including Joni Eareckson Tada, Elisabeth Elliot, Lynne Hybels, Anne Graham Lotz,
and Katie Brazelton
• Multiple reading plans for year-after-year use
• Introductions for each book of the Bible
• 500 callouts spotlighting key verses of the Bible for memorization and contemplation
• Author index with biographical information on each contributor
• Subject index to help you locate topics easily
• Presentation page
• Double-column format