The Recovery Devotional Bible stands alongside the Twelve Steps as a unique tool for those in recovery from addictive, compulsive, or codependent behavior patterns. Based on the New International Version, this unique Bible strengthens, assists, and encourages the reader with fresh perspectives on the link between faith and recovery.
The first and only recovery Bible based on the most read, most trusted New International Version, offering day-by-day encouragement for people in Twelve Step recovery programs.
• 365 daily Meditations help readers apply biblical principles to the recovery process
• More than 400 in-text Life Connections tie Bible portions to the Twelve Steps
• 2000 Step Markers indicate passages that relate to particular steps of the Twelve-Step Plan
• Reading plans help to tailor Scripture readings to specific needs
• Softcover edition available for use in ministry settings