A hardcover Bible designed with the help of Christian educators that offers features to further understand the Scriptures.
For reading or study, this sturdy textbook edition is created for understanding that lasts.
This NIV Holy Bible, Textbook Edition has all the features students need to explore the riches of God’s Word. Designed with the help of Christian educators, it offers many study helps and includes the full text of the NIV translation of the Bible. Full-color maps and inserts help you glean important information for understanding what you’re reading.
• Book introductions and outlines give an overview of each book of the Bible
• 35,000-entry concordance helps you find key verses quickly and easily
• 16-page full-color map section for locating important places
• Double-column format
• Nine-point textbook type
• 16-page full-color front inserts offer further understanding of the Scriptures, including:
1. Timeline of captivity and return
2. Between the Testaments
3. The ministry of Jesus
4. Timelines of Old and New Testaments
5. Timeline of kings and prophets of Israel and Judah
6. Lists of Jesus’ miracles and parables