From the moment you pick it up, you'll know it's a classic. The MacArthur Study Bible is perfect for serious study.
Dr. John MacArthur has collected his pastoral and scholarly work of more than 35 years to create the most comprehensive study Bible available. No other study Bible does such a thorough job of explaining the historical context, unfolding the meaning of the text, and making it practical for your life.
- 20,000 study notes
- Center-column references
- How to Study the Bible
- The Progress of Revelation
- 12-page outline of systematic theology
- 200-page topical inex
- Thorough book introductions and outlines
- Table of weights and measures
- Informative Timelines
- 155 charts and maps
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Harmony of Samuel, Kings, and Chronicles
- Special occasion & family records section